YAY FOR POSTING!!!! Seriously, I've missed you:) Those pictures are SO cute. The one of Dax alone, TOTALLY looks like you-you have the cutest kids EVER!
What!!!, You posted? :) Those turned out so cute. I can't wait to see all of them. I want to hear all about Karsons first day of school. I called you but you didn't answer. CALL ME!!
Your kids are so cute!!! Let me know when you head down to California and we should hang out. My kids are in desperate need of friends and to be honest so am I. Hope you are all doing well.
Karl and I have been married for 5 years. I am married to the cutest man ever. We just moved to Philadelphia, PA. were Karl will be attending P.A. school. We have made some awesome new friends (Melissa, Ben, & Than.) We are getting use to our new ward but love it. We are so grateful for our family and friends and for the love and support that they have shown us. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Karson
Karson is 4 years old. He loves to play outside loves to play baseball and loves to get dirty. He is such a sweet boy. He is an awsome big brother and a great helper. He is a mommy's boy.
Cute Brothers
Daxon
Daxon is our wild boy. He is 3 Years old. He is talking like crazy he is so much fun. He love to play with his brother, loves to get dirty, and loves to eat. He is a cutie. He loves his Daddy the most.
Navi
Our newest addition. She is so sweet. Her brother's our in love with her! so are her parents!
11 comments:
so glad you added pictures. Can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. so cute.
Oh my goodness, it's so good to see a post from you! Your kids are so cute and your little girl is just adorable! I hope that all is well!
Cute kids...there so big! Isn't it crazy that our oldest is starting Kindergarten, it's hard to believe, so excited though!
Whoa!!! You posted...I am so proud of you! ;)
YAY FOR POSTING!!!! Seriously, I've missed you:) Those pictures are SO cute. The one of Dax alone, TOTALLY looks like you-you have the cutest kids EVER!
What!!!, You posted? :) Those turned out so cute. I can't wait to see all of them. I want to hear all about Karsons first day of school. I called you but you didn't answer. CALL ME!!
Welcome back, sure missed you guys. YOur kids are adorable...
Your kids are so cute!!! Let me know when you head down to California and we should hang out. My kids are in desperate need of friends and to be honest so am I. Hope you are all doing well.
Wahoo! I have been waiting for a post :) Keep them coming! I am SO glad I got to see you and your family in St. George last month.
Cuties!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad you guys came down for a visit! I think it's time again...or we need to get up there! love you!
https://www.wulansari.net/2020/08/promo-kartu-kredit-untuk-wiraswasta-dan.html
Post a Comment