Monday, March 24, 2008

Watch Dax Fall Asleep

Dax was eating his lunch after playing very hard outside. You'll see his last-ditch effort to eat one last bit of his lunch before falling asleep. He even licks his fingers!! So funny you have to watch!

12 comments:

Torgersons said...

That might be the funniest thing I have ever seen. He's so stinkin cute. I hope Disneyland was fun! We were sad you guys left so soon.

Elisa said...

Hey Karl and Leslie-
So, first, congrats on PA school! That sounds like such a fun (and challenging) adventure! Glad to see you guys started a blog. If you go to Kristen's site (lotz-family.blogspot.com) she has all the cousins listed. It's a really fun way to keep in touch! I don't think I've really ever seen Dax...so fun to watch that video.
Take care and keep blogging, Elisa (Karl's cousin)

Rachel Doyle said...

Hey Welcome to the blog world -- I found you on Elisa's blog. I also have all of the extended family on my blog too - it's fun to see everyone. Glad I got to visit shortly with you before I headed back to Provo -- Take Care -- Rachel

Kristen said...

Hey, I just saw you had a blog (from Elisa's). I'm excited to be able to keep up with your cute little family!

Rachel Doyle said...

Oh yea -- my blog is private so send me an email and I will add you into it. rachelmdoyle@gmail.com

Love you guys!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Too Cute. I am so glad you guys are blogging. Great way to keep up with the family and it is like keeping a journal. Two great benefits.

Kristen said...

I forgot to tell you that my blog is also private, so send me an email (kristenlotz@hotmail.com) and I'll send you an invite to view it.

Blake and Jennifer said...

Hey! Cute baby! He is so funny! Jordyn always did (and still does) that!
Our blog is blakeandjennifer.blogspot.com. I added yours to our list! Cool! Another way we can see what you're up to when you're so far away!
Jennifer:)

Ron and Maggie said...

Hey Guys! Congrats on everything PA school and all. I will totally take you up on the offer to philidelphia... haha so watch out. I might be calling... I saw you guy's on Kristen's blog! Good to see what you're up to! Love you guys!

Dave and Andrea said...

Hey, we have a blog too, so keep in touch and keep blogging. Congrats on PA school.

Rachel said...

Cute cute! I found you and now you'll have to find me....email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog rachtwilson at yahoo dot com
thanks!

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! We were laughing so hard! He is adorable! Your boys are the cutest!