Friday, April 4, 2008

Our ZOO Trip!!


We took a family Vacation before we leave for Philadelphia. We took the boys to the Zoo and Disneyland. This slide is only of the Zoo because we are going to take the boys to Disneyland again. Karson & Dax loved the Animals and had tons of fun with their Cousins.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey leslie,

Its me, dave schwartz. Get Karl off that nintendo! How are ya? bye

CORNWELL FAMILY said...

Hey Leslie...
your pictures are to cute! I love seeing what you guys are up to! When are you guys moving to philli

Chris & Stephanie said...

Like Maggie, when are you guys leaving and for how long. It is sad how the family is breaking off to different parts of the country, but glad to know that it will be only for a short period of time.

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Its been forever since I've seen you! I was checking Dave and Andrea's blog and saw the Torgersons on there! I can't believe your little boy is 3. If you want to check out our blog its
trishylu.blogspot.com

Torgersons said...

Flippin cute background!

Torgersons said...

Leslie, How the heck did you find such a cute blog layout? Obviously you're better than me at this! I'm sick of my background, and yours is stinkin cute. I'm lost!

Sam and Lacey said...

Hey guys- I was so glad to find out that you have a blog. Congrats on getting into school. We are so excited for you.

Sam and Lacey said...

Oh, just cause you have other torgerson's that post this is Lacey & Sam.