I love your family! I feel like I say that everytime I post a comment but seriously, they are SOOO cute! I'm jealous of you too cause you're so pretty and you'd never guess that you've had two kids...I've had one and holy cow...well that's what I feel like, a cow! ha ha!
Karl and I have been married for 5 years. I am married to the cutest man ever. We just moved to Philadelphia, PA. were Karl will be attending P.A. school. We have made some awesome new friends (Melissa, Ben, & Than.) We are getting use to our new ward but love it. We are so grateful for our family and friends and for the love and support that they have shown us. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Karson
Karson is 4 years old. He loves to play outside loves to play baseball and loves to get dirty. He is such a sweet boy. He is an awsome big brother and a great helper. He is a mommy's boy.
Cute Brothers
Daxon
Daxon is our wild boy. He is 3 Years old. He is talking like crazy he is so much fun. He love to play with his brother, loves to get dirty, and loves to eat. He is a cutie. He loves his Daddy the most.
Navi
Our newest addition. She is so sweet. Her brother's our in love with her! so are her parents!
6 comments:
Super cute pics. Im excited to spend the week with you guys. It will be so much fun. :)
I love your family! I feel like I say that everytime I post a comment but seriously, they are SOOO cute! I'm jealous of you too cause you're so pretty and you'd never guess that you've had two kids...I've had one and holy cow...well that's what I feel like, a cow! ha ha!
Very cute pictures! Congratulations on PA school. That's so exciting.
I don't even recognize your kids. It is crazy how fast they are growing. Looks like you are having fun.
Jermy Swindlehurst
Les, Thanks so much for me helping me out with my blog, and all you do for me! Love you- Jules
Ok girl...you are like the ultimate BLOGGER! I need you to teach me all your skills. Call me sometime so you can hook me up phat with all the goods!
Post a Comment