FUN! I need to go to the beach to get rid of my ridiculous farmer's tan. My sunburn from Bryce Canyon turned into a NASTY farmer's tan. That little bunny in those pictures is THEE cutest little thing I have ever seen!
Hey Les, I need to learn how to do a slideshow, your's is adorable! I'm so glad you guys came down & hopefully we can get up there before the baby comes & you guys take off. love you!
I can't believe you guys are moving already. It looks like you have gotten to spend some time with your mom, dad, sis,and brother. We will miss you guys and we will have to stay in touch. Looks like you have had a fun summer. Your boys are getting so big and are such cuties!
Karl and I have been married for 5 years. I am married to the cutest man ever. We just moved to Philadelphia, PA. were Karl will be attending P.A. school. We have made some awesome new friends (Melissa, Ben, & Than.) We are getting use to our new ward but love it. We are so grateful for our family and friends and for the love and support that they have shown us. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Karson
Karson is 4 years old. He loves to play outside loves to play baseball and loves to get dirty. He is such a sweet boy. He is an awsome big brother and a great helper. He is a mommy's boy.
Cute Brothers
Daxon
Daxon is our wild boy. He is 3 Years old. He is talking like crazy he is so much fun. He love to play with his brother, loves to get dirty, and loves to eat. He is a cutie. He loves his Daddy the most.
Navi
Our newest addition. She is so sweet. Her brother's our in love with her! so are her parents!
7 comments:
FUN! I need to go to the beach to get rid of my ridiculous farmer's tan. My sunburn from Bryce Canyon turned into a NASTY farmer's tan. That little bunny in those pictures is THEE cutest little thing I have ever seen!
Thanks for coming to visit us. You guys took alot of cute pics. Love ya.
You guys have the cutest family. I am so glad you are having such a fun looking summer. Miss you and love you.
Steph
Hey Les, I need to learn how to do a slideshow, your's is adorable! I'm so glad you guys came down & hopefully we can get up there before the baby comes & you guys take off. love you!
So cute and Fun!! I need a good beach trip! When are you guys moving to Phili?? Wish you were here!
I can't believe you guys are moving already. It looks like you have gotten to spend some time with your mom, dad, sis,and brother. We will miss you guys and we will have to stay in touch. Looks like you have had a fun summer. Your boys are getting so big and are such cuties!
Cute pictures and looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment