So when we were in California my parents bought Karson a Bunny that would stay at their house. He was so excited because he got to pick it out. From the time they bought it he held it. He held it none stop. He was so good to it and sweet with it. So it came time that we needed to leave home for Utah. He was so sad. He made sure that grandma and grandpa would take care of him. A week later my mom called me to tell me the news. I was so sad because he was the cutest bunny ever. I haven't told Karson yet. I don't know how to brake the news to him. We wont be going to my parents house for a very long time so I might wait to see if he forgets about him. Is that bad? he is just such a sweet boy! He is so cute!
8 comments:
I think I'd keep it a secret. He's sure to forget. Dang, that bunny is so cute.
That is so sad.. I wouldnt tell him either.. :)
Sad story... even sadder story is that I heard you are moving.. good luck with school and everything. Your family is so adaorable and your boys are so handsome and getting so big! Love ya!
Karson is the cutest little boy ever. He is so sweet with that bunny. Poor Jack.
SO SAD!! Definitley don't break the news. Karson looks so old to me. Crazy what a few months can do!
P.S. You have the cutest boys in the world. we might have to do a little pre arranged marriage or something. Between them and Andrew Wilson....
Hey Les, check out our blog... you've been tagged!!!
I am with everyone else. Don't tell him. That is the cutest bunny ever. I love the picture of Karsen and the bunny sleeping
Post a Comment