Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Y Dax is a Chunk!


This morning as I was finishing getting ready Dax came running in saying"taste it" "taste it mom" I look down and he has a cube of butter and a hole dug out of it. Sick!!

Karl says I don't blog enough about Karson but thats because he is an angle. Dax is always into trouble. but I will try to be better. Karson is so sweet and loving he just says the cutest things.

















13 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

I don't know what it is with kids and butter, but I remember both Maggie and Kelle doing that. Haha. I am glad you post little silly/cute stories like this. Keep the blogs up.... Love you guys. Tell Karl hi for me. And give him a big hug..

carrie said...

That is too funny! I have a friend who still to this day likes to snack on a stick of butter, pretty sick, I know! hopefully Dax grows out of this, YUCK!

Torgersons said...

Okay I just threw up in my mouth. That is so nasty!

The Allen Family said...

Hi Leslie- I don't know if you remember me but we were in the married ward with you guys. I was the one playing the piano while you were singing and my music flew all over the place! Anyway, Karl helped take care of our little girls in the NICU and we just wanted to tell him thank you so much. Its always nice to see a familiar face when you are in there. He was wonderful! Your little boys are adorable!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

gross!! Kids must have a tough stomach. My son does stuff like that and says.. MMMM MOMMY its so good! Thanks for sharing

Dave and Andrea said...

That is so funny, he is going to love those pictures when he is older!

The Fast Family said...

That is so gross! Dax is hilarious.

Rachel said...

Your boys are so darn cute! In nursery the other day Dax was just taking handfuls of goldfish and stuffing his mouth! They crack me up! Andrew does the same thing with butter.....nasty! What is it that they love about it....?

Amber said...

Les, Your boys are so cute and funny! Love them! I hope if i ever have a boy they will be that cute! Take care see you friday!

Gary and Julie said...

That's nasty Les... you should put a lock on the fridge! lol. I miss you guys so much! If my due date gets pushed back, I definetly want to come up there and see you guys!

Thedailydansie said...

Hey we live right off I-70 if that is what you'll be driving on. If you want to stay at our place or take a nap you are more than welcome to. I would love to see you.
I remember loving butter when I was little too. Your boys are so, so cute!

Mich and Nate said...

HI! The butter story was hiliarious!!! Tell Dax he is the man! Miss you guys. Karl, Good luck with school! My 1st day of school is tomorrow, YIKES!

Jade Irvine said...

Thats so funny... :D But gross! haha