skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Grandma Ilene!!
Today is my cute Mother-in-law's Birthday. I'm so grateful for her. She is the mother of 6 children and she did an amazing job. She is an awesome school teacher too! I'm so grateful for the great mother she is to my husband. She is a beautiful woman.I LOVE YOU ILENE!
3 comments:
Wow...two mom's birthdays right in a row...how fun!! Can I adopt your boys? Are you guys still living in St. George. I'm actually coming done there next wed. the 27th. I'm doing a Spa Party at one of the old parade homes at Entrada by Snow Canyon at 7pm. Should be fun..food and lots of wrinkles disappearing!! Anyway I'd love to see you..email me if you want to come or hear more about it! meggusic@hotmail.com
Why aren't you updating your blog...you actu like your busy. DOn't be lazy!
I miss you guys!
We need an update!
Post a Comment