Monday, September 22, 2008

I Finally get to up date!:) This is for Joe!

Yahoo we made it!












This Daxon's trying too be mad face.

This is Karson trying to be mad, But he isn't. He is really good at pretending:)


IOWA- I missed the state line welcome sign. I'm mad about it:(
Here we are!

They were done with the picture thing by then:)

Cutest Boys ever!!

Dax is looking a little white-trash with just his diaper on:)

This was our lunch Stop in Nebraska. The rest stops in States that we went to are nice. They had nice bathrooms, Picnic benches, and play grounds. Utah needs to up grade:)
Day 2

Our first day was pretty Chill.



This is the size of a brachiosaurs heart:)

We stopped at a Dinosaur museum. The boys loved it. It was a fun little break:)

First State we crossed. It was beautiful.

They are too cute!

First of stop in Baever, Ut.

Us saying GOODBYE!! We left at 10:30. It was a late start. trying to pack everything into our car was a trick:)
Brecken and Dawson are Karsons buddies. They came to see him the morning before we left:)They are so cute!
This is was all the night before we left.

The boys and Grandma and grandpa Torgerson:)

The boys with their great grandma Cox. They love and miss her!

These are Karl's Boys! They are awesome! Karl misses hanging out with them!

These are my cute friends. I love and miss sooo much!! They are the Best!

These are our awesome friends That we love and miss. Laura is not there:( This was the night before we left:(
Karson & Dax have the best of friends. We are missing Kiarra and Jaycee:)

13 comments:

Rieck Family said...

This is Joe, It is about time! Thanks for the update! We sure do miss you guys! We are glad the trip went well! We can't wait till we can come and visit! Tell the boys we miss them! Love you guys!

The Moore Family said...

So glad you guys made it. Sorry we missed seeing you guys before you left sounds like you had a big send off. Hope you all are doing good.

The Fast Family said...

That looked like a fun and pretty drive. Hope to come visit soon. I love all the pictures. Tell the boys I love and miss them.

McCoy Family said...

Hi Leslie! I miss you. Thanks for updating. I love it. I need to call you - Sorry I haven't. I'll love you forever:)

Torgersons said...

Yay! I'm so happy you updated. Looks like your road trip wasn't too crappy...or at least your boys were good natured about the whole experience. It was not nearly as great going to St. George without you guys there (it was only Wayne and Ilene...weird, and not as fun). Good luck!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't believe you guys are so far away. We miss you, but wish you the greatest luck on your new adventure. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, this is Karl's Aunt Andrea Walker. I got your blog address from Blake & Jennifer. So glad to see that you guys are doing well. You have a beautiful family. Check out our blog too. Keep in touch okay! Love ya, Andi

West's said...

Good to see you made it safe! Looks like you had fun along the way. I love the marching outfits for Dax and Carson! Good luck out there!

Rachel Doyle said...

Yea -- welcome back to blogging land -- I have been checking out your blog for weeks to see if you had posted yet. I am glad you made it and that you are adjusting to life. I love Phili -- I'll have to have you meet up with my friends that live there going to dental school -- they have kids around the same age. Can't wait to see more pictures -- maybe we can come out and visit sometime.

Christian and Angie said...

Its great to see you guys made it and are doing good! Everyone misses Karl at work and asks if anyone has heard anything. Hope all is going well!

Mich and Nate said...

What an exciting trip! You got to see so many fun things! Hope everything is going good. Tell Karl good luck with school!!

The Allen Family said...

Looks like you guys made it out there okay. What a fun new adventure you have ahead of you! Good luck with everything. Keep in touch!!

The Adams Family said...

So glad you made it Karl and family. We really miss you at work. You certainly left a void.
Teresa