Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm going Private!

I will be going private by the begining of December. After watching KSL news the other day it makes moms that blog a little paranoid. I don't want sick people trying to hurt my family. And there are a lot of them so if you would like to continue reading my blog please leave a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite. Please do because I would like to keep in touch with all of you still:)

52 comments:

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Count me in...meggusic@hotmail.com

Rey and Melanie said...

Us too...thefasts@verizon.net. THANKS

aubri said...

For sure us! I love reading your blog! aubscott23@yahoo.com I want to hear more about what you saw cause I've been thinking about going private, too.

Torgersons said...

You know we think you are all ridiculously good looking, so for sure count us in! I think you've got our email.

The Allen Family said...

I would love to keep in touch. kelsey2202@hotmail.com

Jared and Chrissy said...

chrissy0007@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I saw that too! I've been thinking about switching to Private now because of that!

trishy1522@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

I want to keep reading about your cute boys!

kristenlotz at hotmail dot com

Tyler Jorgenson said...

jorgstyle@gmail.com

Nat said...

I'm considering going private too after seeing that. naterickson@gmail.com

Elisa said...

Hey we love to see how your family is doing back in PA! Invite us too! Thanks, Elisa (Karls cousin)

qeedwards@hotmail.com

*/ Jillian said...

add us please! stoneledgeconst@hotmail.com

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

brynnemurdock@hotmail.com

Miranda said...

luv2dnce@hotmail.com

I hope all is going well for you guys !!!

Lenae said...

Please add me to your list. You should have my e-mail address. :)

Leora said...

bz_merrell@hotmail.com

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

I messed up on my e-mail...it's

kristendaniels3@yahoo.com

Rieck Family said...

kallirieck@hotmail.com; joerieck@hotmail.com

bryce and paige said...

brycelunt@msn.com

The Capitans said...

chelseacapitan@hotmail.com

Chris & Stephanie said...

You know I want to keep up with you guys. Count me in.

sjadixie@hotmail.com

cmhd said...

Hi Leslie -
Please add me too. :)
cmhd at yahoodotcom

Say hi to Karl for me!

The Moore Family said...

Please add us we want to stay in touch with you guys. skmoore@lcturbonet.com

Dave and Andrea said...

We want to keep reading!!!
gdcorn84 at yahoo dot com

Jeremy Swindlehurst said...

Jeremy and Lyndsey
jswindlehurst@parkercc.edu
lynz333@hotmail.com

The Grimmett's said...

emily8686@hotmail.com

I loved your Halloween Pics!

carrie said...

carriegoldbear@gmail.com
Carrie Goulding Thanks!

Larson Family said...

Because Britt & B do not have the internet,(i know, how do they survive?) I keep her posted on what's happening w/your cute family. They sure do miss you guys in SG!
britallenh20@yahoo.com
ashley.larson@yahoo.com

Doug and Laura said...

Count us in!
dlklarman@hotmail.com

Carly and Tyler said...

I want to keep track of you guys if you'll let me :) carlyrduran@yahoo.com
Carly

Jade Irvine said...

I cant remember if I've left you a comment already for this.. but if not. Jade_b16@msn.com By the way, I'm going private as well, and for the same reason. So, If you'd like to... send me your email and I'll add you to ours! :D

The Fast Family said...

dodgerfam4@yahoo.com

Love the Halloween Pics. Miss you. Im so jealous Mom and Dad get to see you soon.

Kit said...

kristinpatten24@yahoo.com I for sure want to be able to keep in touch.

Ben and Melissa said...

Please, Please, Please invite me!!!
jaminwilson@hotmail.com

Amber said...

amberfackrell@gmail.com

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Jake and i Would love to stay in touch and be able to see your blog. Our email is elderathome@gmail.com

Meghan said...

Count me in too....meghanbrooksby@hotmail.com

Ashley & Kevin said...

We were in your ward before I moved to Texas when my husband joined the air force. I check in on your blog once in a while so if you like to

honeylover122@yahoo.com

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

we like to see what everybody is up to...lynz333@hotmail.com

West's said...

I"m headed that way too! I'd love to see what you guys are up to!
ryantarawest@gmail.com

MC Boone said...

Hey Leslie! Meghan here from high school- http://theboonieboones.blogspot.com thanks for posting this- I have been wondering for a while if I should go private, so thanks for the nudge! Please include us! mcahoona@hotmail.com

Barba-Jimenez Family said...

make sure you dont forget us..
Maria

maria_barbaj@yahoo.com

Brett and Lauren said...

Leslie I would like to read your blog in the future...
ren3636@gmail.com

Robbie + Carly said...

I want to stalk you guys! robbieandcarly@gmail.com

Kristi & Mike said...

Add us....kristi_munson@hotmail.com

Thedailydansie said...

Hey leslie how are things going for you? ARe you going to be able to go home for Christmas? Here is out email. bdansiedental@gmail.com

Jeff and Brandi said...

jeffdavis4@yahoo.com

Morgan Eliason said...

Leslie,
I would love to keep in touch with you guys. My e-mail is smilee_01@hotmail.com. Your boys are getting so big. I hope all is well in PA!!
Love, Morgan Eliason

Angela said...

Hey Leslie, I came across your blog. I'd love an invite! Your boys are so cute! angtstevens@hotmail.com

Emily said...

me too! emmcclelland at yahoo dot com

Emily said...

me too! emmcclelland at yahoo dot com