Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Aniversary Honey:)



So I am writing this a day early because I won't be able to do it tomorrow:)



I've been married to the cutest, funniest, and of course Sexiest man ever!!



We have been married for 5 years. I can't believe it. It has been so much fun.



Things that I Love about the Love of my Life:







  • I love the way he Adores me when he looks at me.



  • I love how he still opens and closes the door for me.



  • I love how he never gets mad at me:)



  • I love that he is constantly making me laugh.



  • I love how dedicated he is in school and his Family.



  • I love the way that he loves his cute mom and grandma.



  • I love that he helps me around the house.



  • I love the way he loves our boys. He is so cute with them:)



I Love everything about my Husband. I'm so grateful that I chose him, my best friend to spend the rest of my life with. I look forward to many more years to come. I hope you will still adore me 50 years from now:) I Love You with all my heart. Thanks for being so wonderful.




Love, Leslie







9 comments:

Doug and Laura said...

Tender! Happy Anniversary. This only means that our five year anniversary is 6 months away. Can't wait.

aubri said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years! YAY! You guys are the best ever. I LOVE your family!

The Fast Family said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!!! Love you.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Why you gotta brag! Ask Karl if he wants me to make him an anniversary cake. I miss you guys!!!

Torgersons said...

Karl is pretty much da bomb, but he got pretty dang lucky too. You guys are old!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't believe you have been married that long. Congrats. I remember my 5th year. You and Karl are perfect together. I think he picked a pretty great girl to be his wife.

Kit said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember Karl talking about you in Sacrament on Mother's Day and how tender it was. I loved it!

Mich and Nate said...

WOW! 5 years, I can't believe how fast time flys. Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Happy (late) Anniversary!
Thanks for the invite. Glad I can keep in touch. Looks like you guys are adjusting well to "Philly".
You and your family are so cute!