So It been a long fun Month. We were in Utah for 10 days, which was not long enough. Then went to California for 3 weeks.
We had so much fun with Karls family. Thank you to all of his brothers for coming down to visit for the weekend. We had so much fun. We are sorry that we couldn't see Jen's family they were all sick.
In California we went to the Sprint Car Races, My brother Dan's Races, Knotts Berry Farm, Visit Family, Went to the Beach and Planned my Parents 30 Anniversary Party.
Karl said I could NEVER leave for that long again! I don't blame him it was a long time for me without my Hubby.
I came home to a great Easter present. I've been wanting a new camera because our was horrible. Well when I was in Cali it was acting up really bad so I couldn't really take pictures.
Well when I got home my husband had the camera (that I've been wanting for a long time) hidden for me to find.
Thanks Honey You are the best!
Thanks for letting us go on such a long trip!
I Love You Too Much!









5 comments:
We are glad you are back!
K....so you better have not been in the part of Utah that I live in or else your in BIG trouble for not calling me! School is winding down this week. I need to call you. I miss you guys. We need to be friends again...lol
Glad you had fun!!! :)
Hey, we miss you guys! I hope you had a good visit to California! I need to call you so we can chat. I picked up the phone the last two days to call you, and realized it's your dinner time. So hopefully tomorrow! Hope you are doing good...I miss my friend. (By the way, Joe is serious about sending me there when you have the baby!!!!!) So excited! Talk to you soon, love you!
Welcome home -- I have missed your blog posts! It was fun seeing you guys in St. George!
Post a Comment