Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sweet Complements!



This morning has I was getting the boys ready for church. Karson is always so cute and tells me that I look beautiful. Every day when I get ready he tells me " Mom you look really beautiful today!" It's so cute and sweet. He melts my heart:) I love it!!
Today he said I looked beautiful and he said "Your belly is getting bigger!" He said it as if it was exciting like he was giving me a complement. It made me laugh because he is so honest:) Yes it was noticeable today cause I was bloated. I am everyday it seem like. I'm only 2 months and I LOOK like I should be 4. O well! Then Daxon says Mom and I kiss it! He likes to kiss my belly. So Sweet!
I Love Them Too Much!
Can't wait to see everyone soon!

12 comments:

teresa said...

What a beautiful picture. Don't you love those moments with your kids, it makes it all the more worth being a mother!

Ron and Maggie said...

That is a super cute picture leslie! I love it!

The Fast Family said...

They are precious. I love them. It is so funny how honest they can be. I sometimes get jacked with Hudsens honesty. :) I tell her, No Hudsen there isn't a baby in my tummy Mommy's just fat. :)

aubri said...

It's a compliment that you're showing at 8 weeks- just means your a LOT thinner than me!! Your boys are the sweetest!

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

congratulations! That is very exciting news! Your boys are so sweet and will have so much fun with the new addition.

Mich and Nate said...

CONGRATS! I am So excited for you guys! So when are you due? I am only 17 weeks and I truly look over 20 weeks, my belly is large and in charge! I love all the pics...I am hoping to come to CA in April..I would love to see you guys. I miss everyone!

Gary and Julie said...

That's the cutest/funniest story! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgersons said...

I'm sure you look awesome! You'll feel petite when you see me this weekend :). I'm pretty much ridiculously large and in charge.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

I want one of those cute baby countdowns on my blog too!!!!!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Hey part 2.....can you send Paige Lunt a message and ask her if she can add me to her blog list since it is private. My e-mail is
kristendaniels3@yahoo.com
I would love to see what they have been up to!
PS...I swear I am going to call you!

West's said...

Cute! I love how innocent their comments are but they mean well! I really doubt you look 4 months pregnant, but I know it's all in how you feel! I love that Dax likes to kiss your belly, Hannah does that to my sister and I love it!

Kit said...

LOVE that picture!!