Monday, July 6, 2009

Watching th fire works!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe how grown up your boys are looking. Looks like you had a fun 4th. We were in bed before the fireworks went off. We could hear them for sure.

Kit said...

You look so tiny for 6 months!!

Mich and Nate said...

I love all the pics! Congrats on having a girl!!!!! That will be so much fun. I can't wait to see her. How are you feeling? YOu look so good!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATS on your baby girl! She is going to be a litte beauty! Oh I am SO excited for you to finally get a girl!
Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying Philly! I have a 5 hour layover at the airport there tomorrow! Should be fun with 2 kids and no husband! lol