Karl and I have been married for 5 years. I am married to the cutest man ever. We just moved to Philadelphia, PA. were Karl will be attending P.A. school. We have made some awesome new friends (Melissa, Ben, & Than.) We are getting use to our new ward but love it. We are so grateful for our family and friends and for the love and support that they have shown us. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Karson
Karson is 4 years old. He loves to play outside loves to play baseball and loves to get dirty. He is such a sweet boy. He is an awsome big brother and a great helper. He is a mommy's boy.
Cute Brothers
Daxon
Daxon is our wild boy. He is 3 Years old. He is talking like crazy he is so much fun. He love to play with his brother, loves to get dirty, and loves to eat. He is a cutie. He loves his Daddy the most.
Navi
Our newest addition. She is so sweet. Her brother's our in love with her! so are her parents!
10 comments:
Les you are the cutest pregnant woman! Your family is so cute and I am glad to see you are all doing well!
you look adorable!
You look awesome! Only 13 more weeks!
You're darling!
You look amazing! Go Leslie!
CUTE!!! I need to get on the baby wagon too.
PS....tell Karl my cake will be the BOMB!
K you look darling and not at all chubby!!! I can't wait til she is here, and I really hope I can make it to see her!!
so cute...i am SO jealous! Are you really excited for a little girl?? That is going to be so much fun!
congrats on a girl! i'm so horrible at this blogging thing latley. You look great!
Post a Comment