Karl and his Dad took the boys to father and sons. They ate and played the whole time. Well Karson pretty much just played and Dax pretty much ate. They had so much fun! They didn't stay the night and camp, but are going camping fathers day weekend with Karls family so it will be fun:)
iPhone 13 User Guide
5 years ago









10 comments:
how fun that they were able to go with their dad! I didnt know you were did gymnastics! Thats so fun. I did it most of my life too!
I love Karson's Spider man pose. He cracks me up.
Super cute pictures! Your boys are so cute. We saw Karl the other night in the NICU. We went to see Cameron and Kelsey Allen's babies. It is always nice to see someone you know in there!
I love that Karl took them to Father's and Sons! Such cute pics. Love the one of Dax eating someone else's plate.
Looks like they had a great time! Your boys are so cute!
Seriously, your boys are getting so big! I am glad I found your blog! I can not believe how big Dax is! WoW! I guess time flies, when we never see you guys (since we moved out of the college ward). I hope you don't mind me snooping and reading your blog...I love it!
You have the cutest boys ever! I seriously love them to pieces! Feel free to drop them off for a weekend...or longer- we'd love to watch them for you!
Hey Leslie, Don't feel obligated to do that recipe tree thing. I just sent it so I could say I did to Paige. So, don't worry about it if you don't feel like it!
your boys are gettin so big! I can't believe how time flys. I'm glad I came acrossed your blog. It was fun to see what you guys are up to~ Jena
hey send me your e-mail address I set my blog to private. myhansenfamily@gmail.com
Post a Comment