I just read the most touching blog. For those of you how have some time I encourage you to read it. I'm sure it will touch you also. This blog has made me reflect on how grateful I am for the Lord and my Savior Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for the trials that he has given me. It has made me the person I am today. I'm truly grateful for my wonderful husband Karl, for his hard work. For his willingness to serve others. For loving me and Honoring me in all that I do. He truly is the best. Thanks for being so strong and my best friend. I love Karl.
I am so grateful to be mom of two darling little boys who bring the cutest spirit in our home they are the joy in our lives. I love spending the day with them. They are so sweet and fun and I'm honored that our Heavenly Father picked me to be their mother. Thank you.
Heavenly Father has his way of doing things. We just need to trust in him and never lose faith.
For those of you who would like to read it the site will be under my friends list ( Audrey Caroline) She will make you think of life and motherhood in a different perspective. Thank you Kalli for encouraging me to read it.
iPhone 13 User Guide
4 years ago









4 comments:
I think I spent about three hours today reading that blog at work. What an awesome story. I'm glad you found out about it. It was really touching.
I don't remember the last time I have cried that hard, what an amazing person! Thanks for having me read it, Wow! After I read it Lola had fallen asleep on the floor, I couldn't resist laying down next to her and telling her how much I love her, It gave me a whole new appreciation of being a mom.
Thanks you so much for recommending that site. I loved it. I haven't read it all yet because it is too painful. Thanks!
You know it truly is amazing how God shows up in our lives. I hadn't seen Karl for months until the other day when I needed help finding something in the NICU. He had mentioned that he had a blog page, so of course I looked it up (I love reading other's blogs). Anyhow...I am so thankful. Audrey 's stroy has truly been a blessing. Thank you!
Post a Comment