Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pie Face Daxon!

Today is Mothers Day and we had strawberry pie after a big dinner. I don't think Dax has ever had a strawberry pie. It was very awesome to see how much he could stuff into his mouth. He LOVED it! I took the boys out on saturday morning to find gifts for Leslie. We went to Target and the first thing Karson wanted to do was to pick a Hot-Wheels car out for Leslie. He wanted a red one, and Daxon picked out a black one. We got her some two pound weights and a water bottle for when she works-out. I also gave her a new swimming suit and a purse. She loves the swimming suit. Mostly because she picked it out the day before. I just got it the next day for her.:)
She is truely the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm glad that she puts up with me and all my stupid habits. She is a wonderful mother and I hope someday I can match her motherhood with my fatherhood. I love her!
Anyway, it was a very fun mothers day.

6 comments:

The Fast Family said...

I love that little boy. Happy Mother's Day Les, Love ya.

Kit said...

Leslie you are the greatest mom! I still remember the talk Karl gave in sacrament last year. It was the sweetest ever! Happy Mother's Day

*/ Jillian said...

happy mothers day! It sounds like it turned out pretty great for ya! Props to Karl for the swimsuit and purse!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Hi Leslie!! I'm so glad you found my blog...I found a ton of 9th warders that I've lost touch with! How are you? Your boys are so big now...they are as cute as ever...you know Matt had a soft spot for Karson!!

Thedailydansie said...

What a sweet husband. Hey, when is a good time to call you? I would love to chat.
rachel

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Hey there. I finally joined the blogging world. Our blog is clarkandkristendaniels. Miss you guys!