Today is Daxon's Birthday! He is 2 years old!
Daxon is such a smart boy. He started speaking way too early for his age.
He loves his brother so much, He copy's every thing he does and says:)
He is full of Love and lots of Energy.
We are so blessed to have Dax in our lives.
And grateful that our Heavenly Father Picked us to raise his Beautiful son.
Words can not explain how Thankful I am to be his mother.
I Love Him With all My Heart!
Thanks for being a wonderful son!
We Love You Sugar!
Love, Mommy & Daddy
Things Daxon Likes!
- Playing with his brother and doing everything he does.
- Being outside riding his bike, playing with friends, & just running around.
- Singing Songs. His favorites are: Give said the little stream and Once there was a snow man.
- Reading books. His favorite is: Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
- Likes to pretend he is Spider man, Batman and Buzz Light Year!
Things He Likes To Eat!
- Eggs, Bacon, Cheese, Ranch, Hot Dogs,Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Cucumbers, Corn, & Carrots.
- He Loves To Drink Pink Milk:)









9 comments:
Happy Birthday big guy! We sure love and miss you!
Happy Birthday Dax a million!!! Hope you have a fun day. Love you so much.
We hope that he had a great day. Birthdays for the kids are so much fun.
Happy Birthday, cute boy! Miss you guys.
Happy birthday, Dax! We love you. And, yes, you're talking way too early and way too well! I'm impressed (and I know things when it comes to speech development in children :)
P.S. You and Karson are our favorites. Don't tell.
Happy Birthday Dax!!! We miss you guys! It looks like things are going great though...Unfortunately!!! We were hoping you would get there and hate it and come back home! Bunco won't be the same without you tonight!
I can't believe he is 2 already! SO CUTE!
Happy Birthday Dax! You are such a cutie and wish I knew you better, but your mom does a great job on keeping us updated. Love you guys.
Happy late birthday Dax -- hope we can come visit sooner than later.
Post a Comment