Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my sister Steph. I just found out:)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • Junior in High school
  • Pole vaulted in track
  • Show choir
  • Water Polo
  • Early morning seminary

5 things on my to do list: ( I wish there were only 5:)

  • Exercise
  • Go to the bank
  • Get a new vacuum belt
  • Do more laundry
  • Play with my boys:)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

  • Buy a house
  • Pay off student loans
  • Savings/ Retirement
  • Pay for kids college
  • Go Shopping

5 Places I have live:

  • Lehi, Ut.
  • Burbank, Ca.
  • Phelan, Ca.
  • St. George, Ut.
  • Philadelphia, Pa.

5 Jobs I have had:

  • Baby sitting
  • Summer job working for my Brother
  • Pharmacy Tech.
  • Gymnastic coach
  • Mom

5 People I Tag are:

  • Kalli Rieck
  • Laura Klarman
  • Jessica Torgerson
  • Julie Moore
  • Kristen Daniels

2 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Wow... glad to finally see you guys made it!! Looks like everyone is having a blast!! good luck you guys!! Karl, how long till you start school??
Jake

Kit said...

HEy How is Phili? I hope you guys are getting settled and doing well. I loved reading all these fun things about you. You are an awesome girl!