Sorry it as taken me awhile to post!
This was our Thanksgiving weekend!
+010.JPG)
We couldn't help but take a pic by this sign!
+011.JPG)
My parents like the sign too!
+043.JPG)
Silly Boy!
+032.JPG)
A cute
pony!
+038.JPG)
Little petting zoo of farm animals:)
+022.JPG)
Freezing cold day!
+008.JPG)
So the Amish people don't use cars. Notice the horse
carriage.
+017.JPG)
+018.JPG)
+053.JPG)
This is the day they left. Sad Sad Day. WE dropped them off and went home.
Karson fell asleep and when we pulled up to our house he woke up and said(" where is grandma?") I told him she had to go home. He said "Mom grandma said I could go to California with her!" " I want to ride in her Red
truck! It was so cute they miss them so much.
So Karl & I did Thanksgiving dinner all by our selves. Well we can't take all the credit cause ours neighbors Ben and Melissa, made food also. Karl made an awesome Turkey. It was so good and I really don't like turkey unless it's Smoked, But his was good. All of our food turned out awesome except our Pumpkin Pie:
+001.JPG)
This is our Apple Pie it turned out Great and it tasted awesome.
+002.JPG)
This is our Pumpkin Pie it looks GREAT right!!
+005.JPG)
This picture doesn't do it justice!
+003.JPG)
Look how thin it is. Karl didn't put enough pumpkin batter in the pie crust :)
It still tasted good! But it was so funny when he cut into it.
It was a Pumpkin Pie Wafer:D
+004.JPG)
He did such a great job. I so grateful for all his help!
8 comments:
That sign is totally cracking me up! I would have loved your pumpkin pie! I always scrape most of the pumpkin off anyway, I'll have to try his recipe and only use half the filling!!! That is so funny!
Hey thanks for the invite-- I am glad your folks came out -- I had wondered what you guys did for the holidays? What about Christmas? Anyhow Brandon and I want to come out this spring -- maybe we can get together...
I'm so boggled about the idiot that named that place Intercourse. Yuck. Sounds like an awesome Thanksgiving! We miss you guys.
Oh Leslie, you seriously look perfect in every picture you take and I'm always so jealous! That's awesome that your sweet mom and dad went out there. I bet it was SO nice to have family with you! By the way, AWESOME pumpkin pie :)
I love that sign!! How cool are your parents for catching a shot next to it too. I love your hair. Did you cut it again??
I love the pumpkin wafer. That will be something you will remember always.... Way to have your first Thanksgiving by yourselves.
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. I love the shot of the pumpkin pie...too funny!
Post a Comment