Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So it's Offical...

We are having our 3rd Child!!!
We are way excited! A little Nervous. Three kids seems a little Crazy! Two kids is crazy:)
The boys are way excited. Karson asked me if I could have two. One for him and one for Dax so that they wouldn't have to share! :(
I said I'm sorry mom only has one baby at a time:)
******
So I call to make my first appointment. This was my conversation with the lady that answered...
  • Me- " Hi I'm calling to make an OB appointment.
  • Her- " Are you Pregnant?"
  • Me- " Yes"
  • Her- " How do you know?"
  • Me- "I took a home Pregnancy test"
  • Her- " Well you need to come in and take a test for us"
  • Me- "Are you going to draw blood?"
  • Her- "No. We just need your urine"
  • Me- "So I'm taking a home pregnancy test at the Clinic?"
  • Her- " Yes pretty much"
  • Me- " WHY"
  • Her- "To make sure you are pregnant."
  • Me- "OK when can I come in to do that?"
  • Her-"You need to make an appointment."
  • Me- "Are you serious?"
  • Her- "YES"

Now she is bugged with me as I am with her.

  • Me- "OK can I make an appointment to take the test"
  • Her- "Yes let me transfer you to a different department"

SERIOUSLY!!

They have a different place just so you can Pee on a stick!

I'm glad I get to drive 45Min's. Just to do that:)

I wouldn't mind if I was talking to a nicer lady but she was a BIG BUTT!!

That's Philly for you :)

O well I need to just be happy we are having another Baby! :0)

34 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Congrats! We thought we only had one at a time too... 20 weeks into it we found out otherwise. Maybe your boys will each get their own after all.

teresa said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. And that's lousy that you have to jump through those hoops at the Dr's office.

The Fast Family said...

Im so excited. I can't wait. :) I hate dealing with lame people on the phone

The Grimmett's said...

I totally had to do that same thing with this pregnancy. Don't worry, they charge you for the appointment too!

But that is really exciting! I like your policy on only having one baby at a time! :)

Rey and Melanie said...

WOW thats so exciting!!! Ok that lady was retarded. I cant believe that they arent even going to do a blood test on you when you go in. Lame. Well Im happy for you guys. Hopefully 3 will be a lot easier on you then it has been on us. Whew, I feel like Im barely just getting the hang of it and Emree is almost 11 months now. Maybe Im just slower than the average mom.Hahaha. Congrats!!

Erin said...

Congrats! How exciting!

The Moore Family said...

That is so exciting. Everyone is having babies. Hope you are feeling good.

The Allen Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. At least if you do have two you would have two of the cutest little helpers around!

The Allen Family said...

p.s. I was almost 22 weeks when I found out there were two!

Jade Irvine said...

congrats!! Thats so exciting!!! Maybe you'll have a girl! ;) ha
Although, you do make some of the cutest little boys! ;)

Madsen Updates said...

congratulations!!! i'm so excited for you...you guys make the cutest babies, so i can't wait to see another one.

Chris & Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you guys. You make the cutest babies. Keep us posted and I am sorry you had to deal with such a cranky lady. Why are Eastoners so grouchy? I have to deal with them at my job. Seriously they need to chill out a little.

Carly and Tyler said...

Congratulations! The same thing happened to me with Makena! I knew I was pregnant, but I had to go pee in a cup for them to "verify" before I could get an appt. which ended up being like a month later! Lame! But babies are so fun!! It's all worth it, right?

Elisa said...

Yeah! Congrats! (I can't stand crazy OB offices!)

Anonymous said...

Hey you 2! How awesome! Congrats! 3 was a hard adjustment for us, but now it's easy! Best wishes! Wish we could come to visit you in Utah when you go for Spring Break. Maybe we'll see each other sometime before the Millenium! Hee Hee!
Keep us posted! Love, Andi (Torgerson) Walker

The Capitans said...

Congrats that is way exciting. Hope everything goes well for you.

Torgersons said...

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard (the phone conversation, not the news). My dad's office is unfortunately so much cooler :). We're so excited! I'm secretly hoping it's another boy so our kids can be buddies, but they'll be buddies nonetheless...You need a girl!

The Erickson Family said...

Yay! We are so happy for you! im scared to ever have a third! Congrats! We will be thinking pink for you! Haha! those boys of yours are so cute that it doesnt matter either way!

Rachel Doyle said...

Yea!! Terra told me the good news today -- so I jumped on your blog to see it for myself. I hope you don't have twins -- but I would laugh if it did happen - there is a lot of them in this family - what's another set!

Ron and Maggie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! THATS SO EXCITING YOU GUYS HAVE CUTE BABIES!

Anonymous said...

Hooray that is so exciting! Im wishing for a girl for you! Ah she would be beautiful! We miss you around this joint! Can't wait till you move back! Kalli sure misses her best friend! Hope things are going great! Congrats!

Kit said...

WOw. THe big # 3!!?? COngrats. You are so much braver than I am. I can't imagine having another one with Shawn gone so much. Hope you finally get a little girlie girl.

Unknown said...

YAY! We need more arorably handsome Torgerson boys! j/k I hope you have a girl bc she would be beautiful!

West's said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I love what Carson said. Isn't it great how simple kids think of things! Good luck!

Rachel said...

Wow! Congrats! That is sooo exciting! hopefully it's a girl!!!!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Yea! Hey I need to send you an invite to my blog...I will do that right now...I found you through Teresa's! What did I tell you about making the appointment to pee on a stick! Haha your post made me laugh! Good luck when you go...they were all really nice when I went so hopefully it will be better then!

Alissa said...

I love you Leslie! You cracked me up calling that lady a big butt. That was my favorite! CONGRATS on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope your OB isn't lame, like the receptionist apparently is! YAY for babies!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Leora said...

I just barely saw this! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCoy Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! I thought we were just catching up to you and now... I can't wait to see you - 2 more weeks!!! I'm so glad I got to talk to you the other day - sorry it wasn't for long. I love the dr appt story- hillarious!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Yay! that is soooo exciting! Congrats.

Thedailydansie said...

Congrats! Good for you. I was just thinking that I didn't know if I could have a third but maybe my mind will change in a little while. I know what you mean about calling the doc's office. People in Ohio are the same way. Good luck with everything and I hope your feeling OK.

Angela said...

Congratulations! I had no idea! We're so excited for you!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS! That is really exciting!! Dont worry, the third one really isnt that hard :) You will really enjoy it.. i was really scared i could not handle it but i enjoy it :) My 2 others are so helpful. Sux about that DRs office.. that is really dumb., What do you do tho?? take care and CONGRATS~