- He knows how to whistle better than me!(He is really good)
- He knows how to burp on command! ( not something I'm real proud of)
- He is such a cute singer! He always brakes out in song. And he is really loud!
- He is really good at saying his prayers!(and he remembers to fold his arms and close his eyes!)
- He is really good at riding his bike!(He has fast Flinstone feet)He can reach the petals yet & even if he could I don't think he would use them:)
- He likes to play super hero's with his brother. He is usually Super Man or Robin!
- He like to tell Daddy it's time for dinner!
- He knows his colors!
- He still talks my ear off!
- He Knows how to count to 10 in Spanish and English!
- Last but not least He is still in love with his BLANKET!
I'm giving him a dead line that on his 3rd Birthday we will be putting it away for his kids to have when they are babies. (There is NO way his wife would ever let their children use that blanket):D
He says OK mommy! But I know it's going to be a Rough week! That's if the Blanket can make it to the end of September! That thing is ripping like Crazy!
The reason we are doing it is so he will hopefully stop sucking his two front fingers(He usually only does it when he has his Blanket!) Although he is cute when he does it! It will start messing up his teeth. ( I know the top picture looks like his teeth are Jacked already,but they're not) :)
We Love this little guy too much! He is full of spunk and we LOVE it!
Love you Dax









6 comments:
What an angel, don't you love how much their personalities shine even at such young ages!
Such a little stud! Both your boys are! Good luck with the blanket, I know how much he loves it:)
So cute...we miss that little guy! We miss all of you! We love you guys!
You guys are mean. J/k :) Let me know how it goes. Im not looking forward to taking Clarkes away even though I want to.
HI Leslie!!! So My son chase will be 3 at the end of June.. He also has a blankie... he calles it his duckie... he only sucks his thumb when he has his blankie too!!! I cant bare to take it away bu tI know I need to.. His top teeth already come out relly far because of his thumb sucking.. He has done it since he came out of the womb!!! Anyway, you have cute boys.. I hope all is well with you
HI Leslie!!! So My son chase will be 3 at the end of June.. He also has a blankie... he calles it his duckie... he only sucks his thumb when he has his blankie too!!! I cant bare to take it away bu tI know I need to.. His top teeth already come out relly far because of his thumb sucking.. He has done it since he came out of the womb!!! Anyway, you have cute boys.. I hope all is well with you
Post a Comment