Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Friend's


These 2 are the cutest Best Friends ever! They are so funny and cute to watch play. They are so sweet to each other( most of the time!) They are so cute with me and always caring about how I'm doing and feeling. They love to Kiss my belly all the time. They always pray for the baby and ask if it's moving so they can feel it! I Love them so much and they are always making us laugh. They are the cutest Boys Ever! We Love You Boys!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alissa said...

So CUTE!

The Fast Family said...

They are precious. I like how they ask you how your feeling. :)

Rieck Family said...

So cute! I miss those two. They look darling. We miss you guys and hope you are doing good

Rachel Doyle said...

such cute boys -- I can't believe how much Karson looks like his dad..Hope you guys are doing well. Love all of us.