That right! Karson can ride his BIKE without training wheels!
I'm so proud of him!
Karl told him he was going to take off his training wheels so he could learn to do it without them!
He did awesome!
Here he is starting out...
What a sad face! But he got up and tried again. And now he is really good! He also wears a helmet! :)
Good Job We Are Proud of You Kars!
Love Mommy & Daddy









7 comments:
Oh man, that last picture is so sad! But that IS awesome that he can ride his bike so well!! YAY!!
You have to notify Karl that it's not safe to ride in flop flops. Good one K-Dub
Yay Karson!!! That is awesome! I want to see video.
That is such a sad face! Poor little guy. Good job learning how to ride your bike without training wheels, Karson! We love you.
This is so great. Way to go Karson!
It looks like you are having fun out in philly. Congrats on the third baby on the way. So much fun. I don't know how you are going to do it. I am sure you will though you are such a good mom.
Wow!! He is 3 and can ride without training wheels? Thats awesome!! Jonathan finally learned last week!! WOOT WOOT!!
Post a Comment