Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny Story!

Today we went to Best Buy to do some Fathers Day shopping. While we were there the boys had to go potty so Karl took them.
So they are all in a stall (not a handicap one) so it went Karson, Dax, then Karl ( By the way they weren't the only ones in the bathroom.)
So Karson says:"Look dad someone wrote their name on the wall!"
" It's spelled F-U"
Karl hurried to SHUSH him ( The men started to laugh)
Then Karson say " Dad Heavenly Father doesn't like when we write on the walls!"
The two men started to laugh again!
Karl came out shaking head and said " I wish you could have been in there!"
I thought it was so funny I had to write about it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!

The Grimmett's said...

That is awesome! You've gotta love kids!

Doug and Laura said...

Classic!

Heather said...

I loved your story!!!! Josh and I got a pretty good laugh out of that one. Your family is beautiful! I hope your having a fun summer :)