Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Karson & Dax

Are going to have a
*****
BABY SISTER
We had our ultrasound today. It was so fun to see our baby GIRL!
It's hard to adjust to saying GIRL.
She had the cutest lips.
We feel so blessed that our Heavenly Father would trust us with his children.
We are so grateful for our beautiful children!
I can't wait to have a GIRL in the home!
*****




29 comments:

em said...

YAY! So far, you're the only ones I know who are preggo now and have gotten what they "wanted" in the baby gender department :) Congrats! She'll be adorable and much loved.

Unknown said...

I was so hoping you were having a girl! THat is so so exciting! you do make darling boys and are so good with boys... but I know you little girl will be so beautiful!

Alissa said...

YAY! I'm so excited you're having a girl! I love it! It's sooooo fun to shop for girls!!!!!

Elisa said...

Yay for PINK!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Erin said...

Congrats! that is soooo very exciting. Maybe I'll get a girl next too :) Also, we did not buy the house here we are just renting. I'm not sure where we'll end up ???

teresa said...

Ah, congrats! Girls are so fun, you're going to love it!

Angela said...

Yea! Congratulations! I've been thinking about you all day and was so excited to see the news. Your baby will have the best big brothers! :)

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!! So fun!

Torgersons said...

Yay! She's going to be absolutely darling. We can't wait to meet her. I'm sure she and little Owen are up in heaven playing right now. Hopefully Owen gets bored with that and comes soon!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

YEAH!! Congrats! Little girls are so much fun but full of drama!! Good luck to you guys!

Mike and Amber said...

How exciting!! I'm so happy you're getting your little girl :D

Unknown said...

YAY! I am SO excited for you guys! Even if she is half a gorgeous as you she will end up being a freakin model! Congrats!

aubri said...

WOO HOO!!!!! That is SOOO exciting! I can't wait to see her- she is going to be absolutely beautiful!!!

carrie said...

You are going to have the cutest baby girl, I can't wait to see her! Congrats!

The Grimmett's said...

Awesome! Congrats! Girls are so much more fun to shop for! :)Your boys will be so sweet to her!

Jade Irvine said...

so exciting! :D She'll be beautiful. :D

The Moore Family said...

Little girls are so much fun!! Congratulations

Amber said...

Yay!!! congrats!

Nat said...

Yay! I can't wait to see her! I'm sure she will be just as beautiful as her mom! Congrats on having a baby girl.

The Fast Family said...

I am so so so excited to meet that beautiful little women. She will love me so much. :)

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh, you are just going to go crazy buying girl stuff after two boys! Trust me I know. LOL! How fun, we are so happy for you and your family. Congrats!

Leora said...

HOORAY!!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

So exciting!! Congrats - let me know if you need girl stuff - I have tons!!

Annette said...

Yippee! You have the cutest kids, I can only imagine what a doll your daughter is going to be!

Doug and Laura said...

Horray!

Kit said...

YAY!! Congrats! you finally get a girlie girl!! I bet you are so excited to buy some pink! Girls are so much fun! I am so happy for you guys! We will find out in about a week and a half...Seems like everyone is having girls right now...we shall see...

Rieck Family said...

YAY!!! We are so excited! Can't wait to see the beautiful little thing!!! Hilarious by the way about Karson's prayer!!! We miss you guys!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you guys are finally having a little girl. Can't wait to see what you will dress her up in. She will become you little shopping buddy. I just know it. Congrats to your little family. Love you and miss you. Are you guys coming home for Grandma Cox's reunion in July?

Thedailydansie said...

Congrats! You will love it so much. She will be a beautiful little thing too.