Monday, June 1, 2009

PRAYER

(showing off his muscles. Sweet get up he has on!)
So we just got done with family Prayer and it was Karson's turn!
It's only then do you know what they are really thinking!
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you for mommy and daddy. Bless our hearts.
Bless our new room ( His room hasn't been new since we moved here last August but he still says it anyway:) Bless my dad that he can do good on his test tomorrow ( how sweet, Right)
Bless my mom that she can learn things!( JACKED!) ( Karl looked at me and started laughing)
Bless our baby to grow big and strong. Bless grandpa's foot to feel better and bless that I can play with Dax and Harper.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
I was laughing so hard to my self of course. I must getting Dumber and my 4 year old is noticing!
I need those blessings!!
Thanks Kars

9 comments:

aubri said...

How cute!! Your boys seem like they are always SO much fun! Don't worry Leslie, I don't think you're dumb :)

carrie said...

He is still so sweet! What a good boy! I loose my mind when I am pregnant, I can't think of everyday words (scatter-brained).

Rieck Family said...

Lesli,
Figures... I would think the same thing! Even when you aren't prego!!
Just kidding!
Joe

Doug and Laura said...

Karson is awesome! Kiara asks about your boys every day. I thought "out of sight, out of mind" but no! Her love is true.

The Fast Family said...

LoL!! That is so funny.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Thats awesome...Jacked! Thats so funny. I miss you guys. I need to call you! When Kade says the payer he always blesses Mickey, Minney, Donald and Goofy

Unknown said...

That is so funny! It is so true that the prayers from kids are so sincere and I love it! Ya I hear you get dumber after eah kid and I can already tell with only two... who know what it will be like with the next one!

McCoy Family said...

Haha. That is hilarious Les!!! This Is "B". I read that and couldn't stop laughing. "JACKED!" Hahahahaha....man I miss you guys. Just so you know, I'm praying for you too Les - in the same ways as Karson. :)
Brandon

Chris & Stephanie said...

I love how innocent that age is. There is nothing in this world that is not worthy of a blessing. Maybe us adults should be more like them...