Saturday, August 15, 2009

30 Weeks


I am 30 weeks today! This pregnancy has been different from my others! Well none have been a like.

* I didn't get too sick with her.

* I can eat what ever I want.( With Dax I could not eat meat!

* I have gained 15 pounds so far! ( which that was my delivery weight with Dax) Looks like I will be running when I'm done :0)

* My lower back hurts all the time.

* She is still breech so she makes me feel like I have to pee all the time!

* I LOVE to feel and see her move! ( Best feeling ever)

* I can't wait to see what she looks like! ( I'm in Love with her already)

* Karson and Dax Love her too! ( They are so sweet to me and my belly)

Things that I'm excited for:

* Seeing my beautiful baby for the first time!

* Having my Mom come out to be with me!

* Having all of my kids together!

* Having my husband start rotations!

* Going home for Christmas!

Funny story: Karl starts his 1st rotations in September, It ends the day before she is due he is worried that she will come Friday the 23rd the day of his big test. So I asked the Doctor if I could be induced and he said yes but they don't induce on Saturdays. So I tell Karl we might induce a week early and he is stressed that he wont be able to study when she is here cause he will want to be with her and me.
On a Stressful note I got a call from my Doctor Monday, I had taken the glucose test the week before so I thought it was about that, But She told me that my Glucose test came back fine but my red blood cell count was low. I guess it's supposed to be at 150 and above and I'm at 124. So next time I go in I have to have another blood test done. If that one is low I will have to see a specialist. AWESOME! The reason for that is that if my blood count is low there will be certain meds I can't take during delivery, like any Epidural, I don't think I'm strong enough to do that. The other reason is if it gets too low my blood wont be able to clot and I will bleed to death. Do want that either.
So I will keep you posted on how my next test goes.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

You're lookin' cute Leslie! I'm jealous of your 15 pound gain though:) I usually gained around 50, so I'll hope that doesn't happen to you:) Good luck with the next 10 weeks! Give kiddos and Karl hugs from us!

em said...

I know it's not funny, it's just funny the way you said it--"another reason...I might bleed to death." I'm sorry! It just cracked me up! I hope you'll be fine and won't have to worry about either of those!

Li'l Mil was due the week of The Hub's finals and graciously held off coming until the night before his very last one. He was born at 9:45 PM and The Hub stayed up until 2 studying (you're up anyway with all the nurses bugging you) and went to school at 6:30, took the final, and came back by noon. Maybe Navi will have the same generousity :)

Torgersons said...

15 pounds? Please. That's nothing! I gained 22, and somehow it all melted off, so I'm sure you'll be in the same situation. Probably not a good thing though because I haven't exercised since Owen was born. You're looking so cute! I can't wait to see the darling baby with a cute little bow on her head! I hope the blood test comes back okay the next time around.

The Grimmett's said...

Yikes... hope everything turns out well! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks. It seems like it has gone fast. (Maybe not for you! :) )

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh my gosh you are so tiny!! You are just too cute when you are preggo! You seriously are going to LOVE having a girl.

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

I can't believe you only gain 15 pounds! I gained 40...yikes! I hope all your blood work turn out good. But if for some reason you can't have an epidural just know you can do it without. I did it natural and lived thru it so I know you can do it your a strong lady!