Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Karl's Family came to visit! Big update!


Karl's Family came to visit us for Karl's white coat ceremony! We had so much fun. Thank you guys for coming out to see us it means a lot to use. We love and miss you already!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

aubri said...

How fun! That's awesome that Karl graduated! CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh my gosh Leslie, you look SO cute! Your boys are getting so big so fast too :)

Rieck Family said...

Finally some prego pics!!! You look darling!!! I miss you and can't believe you will have that darling little girl in no time!!! I hope I can come see you!!! Love you guys. Tell the fam hi and give them big luvs from all of us!!!!

Unknown said...

You look so cute pregnant and the picture of you holding the boys hands and walking away from the camera is so cute and you can't even tell you are prgnant from behind... so not fair!

The Moore Family said...

Congratulations to Karl. It is always nice when family comes to visit.

Rachel Doyle said...

I hear you might be in Utah in December -- I hope we can see you then. Congrats on the white coat ceremony Karl!

Amber said...

Dude, you are due so soon! Yay! You look so cute and tiny. I think your little girl is going to be so dang cute!