I can't believe
Dax is 3 years old. We had a Pirate Birthday Party for him. We had a Treasure hunt, We ate Pizza and painted faces.
The black lips are from the cake (I do not recommend black frosting). By the way the cake is supposed to look like a Pirate Hat but we ran out of time. but
Dax didn't care. Karl and I had fun with this party.
It kind of makes me sad that he is 3. He was my baby for 3 years. He is the funniest kid ever. He is one of the smartest 3 year old and I'm not just saying that cause I'm his mom:)
Things
Daxon does, says, & loves:
* He can dress him self.
* Brushes his own teeth.
* Is a better whistler than me.
* He always lets you know if you say a bad word ( like stupid, dumb, & hate)
* He loves " Chicky Nuggets" Hot dogs and Pizza
* His Best friend is
Karson* He weighs the same as
Karson* He loves to Sing especially to the
Curious George sound track (Jack Johnson) So
stinkin cute!
* He still loves Super
Hero'sHe is the sweetest little man and we couldn't
imagine our family without him. We love you
Dax!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment