Monday, September 21, 2009


So a couple of weeks a go Karson was playing with the Ziploc thing ( I don't know what it's called). Anyway I finally took it away because I didn't want him to lose or break it. Earlier that day he was playing in dirt and had chocolate so his face was dirty. That night Karl gave him a bath I was drying them off. When I got to Karson I thought that Karl didn't was his face very well so I asked him. He said that he did but what ever it was was not going to come off. I finally realized what it was that's right a huge HICKEY. Luckily he did it on Saturday night so that he could sport it for church on Sunday:) It was pretty funny and lasted for a week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! Gotta love silly boys!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

LOL... Karl.. wow... at least it was only his face
hope things are going good in PA school. TTYL
Jake