Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Introducing...


Navi Coy Torgerson

She weighed 7lb. 2 oz. and was 20 & 1/4 in. Long. She is Perfect! We are in Love with her. She is such a Beautiful baby.
We think that she looks like Karson the most. He is such a good brother who adores his little sister so much. When we brought her home he held her the entire time. He would not leave her side. When we changed her diaper she started to cry Karson said " don't hurt my baby!"
Daxon loves her also but he like to talk to her and kiss her he doesn't feel the need to hold her all the time! Which I'm fine with. I think I can only handle one of those:)

The Day I Had Her:
I'm actually going to start the day before when I went to my Doctors app. It was so dumb! I went to my app. got checked was barely at a 3 and 30% thinned. (what is that I'm do on Saturday) So doctor was nice enough to try and help me along. The next morning I woke up every hour with contractions by 6 a.m. I decide to time them so they were 7 Min's. apart so I woke Karl to come hang out with me then they slowed down. I was bumbed that I lost sleep over that. Then at about 7 they picked up again but worse. So I hurried and showered and got ready which was hard cause it hurt like crazy.
I had Karl check me before we left cause the hospital is 45 Min's. away with out traffic I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be sent home. He assured me I wasn't. We got the boys ready drop them off at the Bostons( Thanks Kelley) and we were on our way. It was a long trip and They told me to got to the fifth floor which seems simple but it was on the other side of the hospital that I have never been through. We walked around forever ( well I thought it was forever) trying to find it. Any way I made it. They kept me and I soon had an epidural. Bless that stuff. I was a happy girl after that. 3 o'clock came and I was ready to push. 2 pushes and 2 little pushes and my angle was out. and she looked like an angle to me she wasn't covered in that white cheesy stuff. Her cry was like music to my ears even though it was loud. She was PERFECT. And every day she gets even more beautiful. We can't get enough of her.
It was sad cause the hospital wouldn't let kids in to visit anymore because of N1H1 virus. so to boys couldn't see her till we brought her home. I missed them so much.
I was nice to come home and have my family together. I have to say I am a proud Mom. I love my little family!

Posted by Picasa

35 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

congratulations!!!!! she is so cute, and I love the name.

bryce and paige said...

Oh my word! Congratulations! She is SOOOOO beautiful.

em said...

Congrats!! We're all so excited for you! And we can't wait to meet little Navi...when can we bring you dinner??

*/ Jillian said...

congrats lesli, glad everything went good for ya. She is a doll.

Angela said...

Congratulations! So excited for you and your sweet family!

Ron and Maggie said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

The Grimmett's said...

Congrats! I had been wondering if you had her yet! She is beautiful! Glad your boys love her!

Barba-Jimenez Family said...

So cute!! Cogratulations Leslie and Karl!!!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Oh my gosh beautiful!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!

Torgersons said...

She couldn't be any cuter. We love her too. Can't wait to meet her!

Mike and Amber said...

So happy to hear it all went well!! Can't wait to see her, I'm sure she is gorgeous!!

Erin said...

she's beautiful. Congrats!

Kit said...

YAY!!
Congrats you guys.
SHe is so cute.
Enjoy having a girl Les!

The Fast Family said...

She's a beauty. I love her!!! Glad Mom was able to be there.

Rey and Melanie said...

Congrats!!! She is gorgeous...I actually think she looks a lot like you. Its always hard to tell when they're so little. Oh, isnt having a girl such a different experience then having a boy? Not better in any way, its just different. I love how boys and girls carry such different spirits about them. Anyways this is way long now, but we're very happy for your family :) Glad shes here and healthy.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

CUTE....I am so excited for you guys. Karson and Dax are going to be such good brothers. I can't wait to meet her! Check our our little blog!

Morgan Eliason said...

She is a doll! Congrats!

Rachel Doyle said...

YEA!!! I have been waiting to see pictures!!! She's beautiful!

carrie said...

She is such a doll, I know you are going to have so much fun dressing her and having a girl, they are so fun!

Gary and Julie said...

Oh, I love her! I just want to hold her. Congrats Les, you're amazing!

teresa said...

aw, congratulations, she's beautiful. i want to bring you dinner!

Alissa said...

She's sooooo beautiful! You look gorgeous as always too Leslie:) Congrats!!!!

Brett and Lauren said...

SHe is adorable! Congratulations!

Chris & Stephanie said...

She is a beautiful baby. I am so excited that you finally have another girl in the house. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Jeff and Brandi said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Leora said...

How perfect is she?!?! Congrats!!

Doug and Laura said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy your little girl.

Kristi & Mike said...

CONGRATS! She is absolutely beautiful!

Heather said...

She is beautiful of course!!!!! Good work :)

Megan said...

Hey guys! Found your blog from the milmonts. Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!

Emily said...

Congrats, you guys! She's beautiful!

Thedailydansie said...

Congrats! She's a doll and you'll love having a girl you can dress up.

Sam and Lacey said...

She is beatiful. Congrats!!! We are so happy for your cute little family.

m.tyler1229 said...

She's so sweet! I'm so glad we ran into you guys at Target while you were in town. Our blog is matsquared.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I think I've only written 7 entries!!