Thursday, October 8, 2009


This was Karson's 1st day of Preschool! Although I am taking him out I need to blog this for journal proposes.
Doesn't he look cute and so Big. I can't believe he starts Kindergarten next year. I'm getting Old! I will a five year old soon. That's weird! P.S. stripes on a pregnant woman not smart what was I thinking!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Larson Family said...

Hey Leslie! How are things going? I check on you here every once in awhile. :) only 15 days to go, WOW! That is exciting. If I am ever prego again I hope I look as good as you do in stripes!

aubri said...

Man, your little boys are so handsome! I think you look great Les! Seriously! Can't wait for you to have your baby girl :)

Mich and Nate said...

WOW!! Both your boys look so grown up. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys. Miss you...good luck with your delievery!

Torgersons said...

Wait, you only have 2 weeks left? Holy cow, that's incredible! I can't wait to see the darling little fuzz head!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I heard from Jenn that you had the baby. Please post pics. I know you're busy, but we'd love to see them. Hope you're all doing great. We love and miss ya. Andi Walker