These are some other fun pics from Disneyland. They are really cute!! Karson & Dax love Disneyland They were so good, especially for not napping both times. They loved the rides and the Characters. Their faces were so cute when they would see characters. I would have to say it was are best vacation yet. Hopefully more to come!!
5 comments:
hey leslie!
its jillian, how fun is disneyland!!!! I want to take Parker this summer for sure. She still hasnt been. YOur kids have changed so much and its only been 6 months!
I'm digging Karl's buzz. Maybe I should give Dan one. I want to go to Disneyland so bad! Too bad Dan has no imagination and doesn't like it. Rats.
I just went to that Baker's shoes website listed under your "favorite sites" part, and I wish I never went there. Talk about the cutest shoes on the planet! I have serious issues with shoes.
Cutest kids. Got to love family vacations. Glad you guys had a great time.
Hope you don't mind I found your blog! How cool is this...I love seeing your family. Your kids are absolutely cute and you both look great! I'm excited to hear about your upcoming adventures to Philly. You're going to love the East coast. It's lots of fun and there's always something to do. You'll have to go see Janet in DC, but with traffic, it's more like 2-3 hours:) Way cool about PA school too! That is awesome! Love you!
Em
Post a Comment