Hey Leslie I am so glad you found my blog!! I am adding you and I really hope we can keep in touch with you guys and your darling boys! You are awesome! ANd yeah What is up with Sharon Osbourne??! I am scared to find out who would come up with me!
Hey Leslie, I am so glad that you found me. I cant believe you have two kids. I haven't seen you in forever. I am glad all is going well. And I am so glad we can keep in touch!
HAHA! That is too funny! You don't look a thing like any of them. You are MUCH cuter! I sent ya an invite and I don't think you got it! Let me know your address again. you can leave it here and I'll check back. Cya
hey... I just came across your blog from jillians ... It was good to see you and your family. It's been to long:) Your boys are adorable. If you wanna see our blog it's shawfamily05.blogspot.com have a good day `jena
Hi Leslie! I can't believe I found your blog. It looks like you had so much fun at Disneyland. Your boys are so cute. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. We would like to be able to keep in touch after you move! Jeff says hi! Oh, our blog address is jeffandnat.blogspot.com Natalie Erickson
Karl and I have been married for 5 years. I am married to the cutest man ever. We just moved to Philadelphia, PA. were Karl will be attending P.A. school. We have made some awesome new friends (Melissa, Ben, & Than.) We are getting use to our new ward but love it. We are so grateful for our family and friends and for the love and support that they have shown us. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Karson
Karson is 4 years old. He loves to play outside loves to play baseball and loves to get dirty. He is such a sweet boy. He is an awsome big brother and a great helper. He is a mommy's boy.
Cute Brothers
Daxon
Daxon is our wild boy. He is 3 Years old. He is talking like crazy he is so much fun. He love to play with his brother, loves to get dirty, and loves to eat. He is a cutie. He loves his Daddy the most.
Navi
Our newest addition. She is so sweet. Her brother's our in love with her! so are her parents!
13 comments:
MUCH better than the other profile!! have fun!
Sharon Osbourn! Hahahaha. I'm afraid you're much cuter.
I agree. You are so much cuter than half of those listed. You both are cuties.
I agree. You are so much cuter than half of those listed. You both are cuties.
Hey Leslie I am so glad you found my blog!! I am adding you and I really hope we can keep in touch with you guys and your darling boys! You are awesome! ANd yeah What is up with Sharon Osbourne??! I am scared to find out who would come up with me!
That is so funny, but I would say you look more like Queen Latifah. J/K Lol. :)
Hey Leslie, I am so glad that you found me. I cant believe you have two kids. I haven't seen you in forever. I am glad all is going well. And I am so glad we can keep in touch!
HAHA! That is too funny! You don't look a thing like any of them. You are MUCH cuter!
I sent ya an invite and I don't think you got it! Let me know your address again. you can leave it here and I'll check back.
Cya
hey... I just came across your blog from jillians ... It was good to see you and your family. It's been to long:) Your boys are adorable. If you wanna see our blog it's shawfamily05.blogspot.com have a good day `jena
k...I'm pretty sure you're way prettier than any of those women!
Hey Leslie, it's Chrissy Shakespeare. I found your blog, I haven't seen you in such a long time!
Hi Leslie! I can't believe I found your blog. It looks like you had so much fun at Disneyland. Your boys are so cute. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. We would like to be able to keep in touch after you move! Jeff says hi!
Oh, our blog address is jeffandnat.blogspot.com
Natalie Erickson
That is hilarious! Okay, so next time we get together you have to teach me your bloggin ways. Your blog is always so cute! We miss you!
Michelle
Post a Comment