Today is my cute dads Birthday! I Just wanted to give him a little shout out. I'm so grateful for his support, love, and hard work he puts into our family. We Love You Dad.
iPhone 13 User Guide
5 years ago
Karl...Leslie...Karson...Dax...Navi
9 comments:
I Love this picture of Mom and Dad. I want a copy. Love you Daddy. You're the greatest. Happy Birthday!!!
It was fun to see you guys at Jumpin Jax the other day. When are you guys moving? Your boys are getting so big. They are so cute though.
Hey Leslie, you could be your own celebrity/model... what a gorgeous little family you have and I can't believe how old your boys are looking! Keep in touch! Hope all is well!
Hi Leslie,
It's Rachel Peck (Dansie). I was looking at Jeff and Brandi's blog and I found your blog. You're kids are so, so cute! I can't believe that we are all grown up and have kids, well I have a kid. So you are moving out to Philly? We are actually pretty close in Columbus Ohio. My husband is in Dental school at Ohio State. I'm so glad that I found your blog. Write back, I would love to hear from you. If you want to check us out at thedailydansie.blogspot.com
Hi again,
My # is still the same 801-360-0332. How is your mom and dad doing? Where are they living? When will you be moving out to Philly? That is so exciting!
AWWW...You can tell that your dad is such a sweet man!
so funny story. Remember how you told me your brother and sister in law were moving to richfield. Well at parkers gymnastics a couple of weeks ago one of the moms told me that they moved here from st.george in november too. So remembering what you had told me about them and stuff I went out on a limb and asked her today if her last name was torgerson. It totally was her. Funny huh?
Hey guys! How are you all doing. I found your blog off of Jeff and Brandi's. We hope you all are doing great.
The picture is very cute of Grandma and Grandpa!!
Love
Sam and Kendra
Hey Torgerson's! This is the Gouldings here, I found your blog through the Patten's. It is sooo good to see your doing good. your kids are getting so big and still super cute! Fun to see your faces again, we really miss being there in St. George, so many great friends there. I love this blogging thing, I am terrible at keeping in touch, but this will really help me.
Post a Comment