Friday, December 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLI!

Yesterday was my cute friend Kalli's birthday! I remembered at 1 in the morning! I'm a bad friend:) I just want Kalli to know how much I have missed her! I love hanging out with you and I miss that. I can't wait to do it again. You are a wonderful person and a great mom to Presli. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Thanks for being a great example to me. I Love You! I hope you had a great Birthday!
Love, Leslie

2 comments:

Doug and Laura said...

This is a cute pic! We missed you at our Birthday lunch for Kalli at Olive Garden. It has been great to talk to you lately. Have a very Merry Christmas! Love you guys.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

My birthday was November 10th...you missed it. How about you blog next time about how much you admire,love, and miss me!