We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We have been very blessed this Holiday Season. We had a wonderful Christmas. We are enjoying Karls break form school and I'm sad that he will be going back next Monday. on a good note our friends Kalli , Joe and Presli will be coming New Years Day to visit us. What a great way to start our New Year! We are excited!
I going to update a little. SORRY about not posting for a while.
FAMILY NIGHT:
For family night last Monday we built Snow Men out of Ice Cream.
The boys loved it. It was so much fun. Of course this was the activity. We did have a lesson:)
Karl &
Kars Before they got messy!

Dax's Snow man. I think he was talking because his face looks funny:)
Karson and his
Snow Man
CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER

After dinner we had a little program. We read the Story about
Christ's Birth. We did Gag gifts. and we had a treasure hunt to find their
Christmas PJ's.

Of course they had to be Iron Man PJ's
CHRISTMAS MORNING
Dax just loved unwrapping gifts.
Karson woke up with a stye. That's why his eye is funky.
He looks like Quasy Motto (is that how you spell that? :)

They Love the
HULK gloves Thanks Grandma and G-pa Moore

Thanks everyone for all your love and support.
Hope everyone has a
Happy New Year!
Love the Torgersons
7 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! We missed you guys. It was really quiet at Wayne & Ilene's this year. It was probably a good thing though because Dan was barfing all day Monday. It was nasty!
Yeah USC is kicking your trash. :) Im glad you had a nice Christmas. I miss you guys so much. I love my cute little nephews in their Iron Man Pj's. They are awesome.
That looks so fun! I love the boys in their PJ's! I remember when I had a stye and you bought me medicine at Walde's! lol! Poor Karson! That's awful!
I love the snowman idea...Very creative. Glad you guys had a good little break together!
I was finally able to log on! The first few times you invited me, it wouldn't accept me.
You have such a cute family, Leslie!
Cute Snowman! I'm happy you had a good Christmas!
The Ice Cream Snow men are such a cute idea! I may have to do that next year!
Post a Comment