So Karl takes him up there and they end up having to wait. So Karl asked him if he knew what he was going to say?
He says No!
So Karl tells him kind of what to say. So he gets up and says:
HI!!
My name's Karson ( long pause because of stage fright. He then looks at Karl for help and says)
I am Thankful for the gospel
I love my Mommy and Daddy
I love my Dax
and I Love Jesus and Heavenly Father!
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen
I was so proud of him. He is such an example to me.
I love you with all my heart Kars!
Thanks for being so awesome and sweet!
Love Mommy









10 comments:
That is so sweet - Out of the mouths of babes -- They have more courage than I do.
We love Karson. He is so so so cute and obviously so brave and darling.
I love this post. Lexi has started asking me if she can go up there and talk, but I know we would hike up there and she would get too embarrassed and not say a word. Maybe in a couple of months..... Good Job Karson!
He is an example to all. I hate baring my testimony because of the standing up in front. But I think I need to take a lesson from Karson and be brave like him. I am so proud of him. Thanks for posting that experience.
Karson, you are so cute. I wish I was there to see and hear you. Hey Mana, when I go visit I want to go visit the city of intercourse too. That is so funny. :)
Karson is precious! We sure miss him. And Dax. And you and Karl. Sounds like you had a great holiday.
That is so cute! I miss Karson. PS...ask Karl if he can bake me a pie for next thanksgiving!
Karson is seriously just so sweet! I would be proud too especially cause I NEVER go up there because I'm always so nervous (and I ALWAYS cry). Tell him we love him and are so proud of him!
So cute, sad we missed it. We miss you guys so much. Well, Joe kind of misses you (Les). We hope you are doing good though. Tell the boys hi and that we miss them. Talk to you soon. Miss you..
How cute! I can hear his little voice in my head saying all of it! We hope you guys are doing good out there (staying warm). Great job Karson!
Post a Comment