Sunday, January 17, 2010

5

 

Today is Karson's Birthday! I can't believe he is 5 already! He was so cute this morning. He woke up and ran into our room and said " hey dad am I 5 now?" "Yes Karson your 5." Yea now I'm almost 6!" I love that little boy!

I interviewed Karson the other day when we were shopping.
* His Best friend is Harper and Joe!
* Favorite person is Daxon. Why? Because he plays with me everyday
* His favorite Hero is Dad. Why? Because he is like the HULK! Really why is that? Well He can lift very heavy thing my dad is So strong. But my Dad doesn't get mad like the HULK.
* Favorite snack is strawberries and watermelon
* Favorite food is Pizza
* Favorite colors are Black, orange, yellow, blue, green, and red.

Karson is loves all sports. He is especially good at Soccer and Baseball!He has been riding his bike without training wheels for a while. He is also a very fast runner.
Karson is also very smart. He can:
* Count to 100
* Spell "at" words
* knows his opposites
* know colors
* Know shapes
* He also ties his own shoes.
For his Birthday we had a sleep over with Harper Friday night. They watch Monsters Vs. Aliens and played the Wii.
Today on his birthday Karson woke up sick poor kid. He has a viral infection and a fever. not fun!

We love having such a sweet son. He is so sweet and tender with his brother and sister! I love how his Adores me and Looks up to his Father. He wants to be just like his daddy & He is doing a great job of it now. I couldn't be anymore proud of him. We love you Karson!

LOVE Mommy & Daddy
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

AWE I can't believe that he is already 5. What the heak....our little boys are growing up too fasT!!!

Alissa said...

Happy birthday little guy! I hope he feels better soon:) He's so cute, always happy and excited in primary:) love him!

Erin said...

I can't believe how big your boys are and that Navi is a cutie.
-Erin Papa

Kit said...

Happy BIrthday Karson!! Cannot believe he is 5! Navi is a darling too.

The Moore Family said...

Wow! 5 already. Time goes by so fast. We hope that he had a happy birthday.