Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

 

Yesterday was Karl's Birthday! He is 28! I was sick so he stayed home from work/school to take care of me! What a fun birthday!:( Karl is such an amazing husband and father. We have been looking forward on turning 28 cause This is the year we will be done with school. This will be a great year for us! Hooray for turning 28!
Are awesome friend made him his favorite birthday cake( German Chocolate)Thanks Melissa!
I love my sweet husband! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

You have a lot of January birthday's, isn't yours coming up too. I only remember because Tayler's is on the 29th and I remeber us talking. You have the cutest kids, get feeling better!

Unknown said...

I loves Karls Trick...Cody loves to do that trick with our kids but it usually scares everyone else!

Doug and Laura said...

Happy Birthday Karl!

Doug and Laura said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!

The Moore Family said...

We hope that Karl had a great birthday.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-mandi-air-dingin/