Today was Navi's 2 month check-up.( She is actually almost 3 months next week)
Her stats are:
11 lbs. 5 oz that put her in the 40%
22 1/4 in. that put her in the 27% (weird because she seems tall to me)
Navi sleeps all through the night she has since she was 6 weeks(bless her!)
Our adorable little princess is getting so Big fast. It makes me sad!
After her Doctor apt. We went to the mall and got her ears pierced! She was so good. she cried for a second then she was fine. She looks adorable!
Navi is such a sweet baby! She loves to cuddle and smile. She loves her brothers and mommy and daddy. She is a daddy's girl. He wont let her cry when he's home:) We love our Princess!
8 comments:
Leslie, she is such a DOLL!!! What a beautiful baby girl! Look at those baby blues! Good job mama!
She looks so cute. I Love her blue eyes.
She is BEAUTIFUL Leslie! I LOVE the bow in her hair and I love her earrings...your family makes the cutest kids!!!
She is so dang cute!
Hooray for pierced ears! I love it!
SHE IS JUST PERFECT LESLIE! I LOVE HER BLUE EYES!
Your kids are so beautiful! I can't believe you have 3, wow! Don't you just love having a girl? You dress her so cute just like you.
Her smile is so precious. She is so tiny compared to my girls! Love her.
Post a Comment