You can read this or skip it and just look at all the pics. I just have to do it for journal purposes. Beware lots of picture!
So since I have had Navi my life is a little CRAZY in a good way! I think I got the 3 kids thing down. in the last 2 1/2 months we had a baby,Halloween,Thanks giving,& a month long trip to UT. & CA. We also Blessed Navi and had Christmas. Flying with 3 kids was not bad at all except for all the CRAP you have to bring! But we did it and had so much fun. I'm going to do a little recap on the last 3 months!
. OCT. - Karl had his final for his first rotation the day after we had Navi. Don't worry he did awesome on it. I knew he would! We had Navi on the 22nd. What an awesome day that was. It was my favorite delivery so far.
-Halloween came soon after. For are ward party Karson & Dax were Ninja Turtles (Thanks Jordan for letting us barrow those Sweet costumes.) Then on Halloween day Karson decided to be a Ninja. Navi was a cute little lady bug. she keep her costume on for about 2 minute for some pics:)
. Nov. - Our cute little nephew Mason was born 2 week after Navi( Kyle & Tracie's baby). Then we were planning to o to D.C. for Thanks giving with some of Karl's cousins but the boys got sick and we ended up staying. So we ate at Ben & Melisa's( Thanks again guys.)
. Dec. - A week later we where in UT. to bless are little Angel. Then went to Ca. to visit my family for a week then back to St. George for the rest of the time.( Big thanks to my mom & Dad for letting us barrow one of your cars the whole time we were there. And to Wayne and Ilene for letting us stay with you for 3 weeks.
We had a fun Christmas & loved being with our family and friends.
I am truly grateful for my Heavenly Father who has blessed our lives tremendously while we have been away at school. I couldn't have done it without him. I feel so much closer to him than ever. This will be the best blessing that I have received since being out here. I am truly grateful for my beautiful and well behaved kids that I can do anything with them and not stress about them not listening to me. It makes my life easier and more fun. I love my amazing husband. for his hard work in school. For being an awesome Dad and husband. I love the way he looks at me and know that he is in love with me. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for making me laugh all the time. I love you with all my heart. Can't wait for what this New Year has in store for us! It should be fun!
iPhone 13 User Guide
4 years ago









1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-pasar-terapung-di-indonesia-yang-wajib-dikunjungi/
Post a Comment