Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Things!

I was tagged by my sister again! I kind of like these tag things because you can get to know that person better:) It's fun.
8 Shows I like to watch:
  • The Office
  • House
  • Fringe
  • Americas Next Top Model
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • Dancing With The Stars
  • Hills

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  • Olive Garden
  • Out Back
  • Chilies
  • Cafe Rio ( I'm sad I don't live by it anymore)
  • Famous Dave's
  • Ribs USA
  • Mitchellis
  • TGI Fridays

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

  • Karl had school off (Yahoo)
  • He made a good Breakfast
  • We went to the Zoo
  • A goose bite Daxons finger( cause he tried to feed it)
  • We went to a tree house playground
  • Came home for naps
  • Karl had to practice giving me a Physical of my Ears, Nose ,Throat & Sines
  • We watch part of the Phillies game :)

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  • Karl being done with school:) I know it just started. But I want him to be done:)
  • Daxon to be potty trained ( he started going on the toilet) :)
  • Having a house
  • Spending the rest of my life with my husband
  • Raising my family the way I should be
  • moving back to St. George
  • Date night every week:)
  • Having more kids

8 Things That I Love About Fall:

  • My Anniversary
  • I love the trees when they change colors
  • I love dressing up for Halloween
  • I love Decorating
  • I love the food at Thanks Giving
  • It's my favorite season
  • They are my favorite colors
  • Being with family

8 Things On My Wish List:

  • Paying Off Student Loans
  • Buy a House and have it paid for Asap
  • Shopping Spree:)
  • To live in St. George
  • To have a loving family
  • To have awesome kids
  • To be a great wife to my husband
  • To be able to live comfortable

8 People I Tag:

  • Kalli
  • Julie
  • Lacey
  • Kristen Daniels
  • Kristen Patten
  • Michelle
  • Jessica
  • Maria

4 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

I am glad that you are liking it out there. Your boys are still so adorable. It is a good thing that Karl is finishing his school. He will make the best NP. Good Luck!

Sam and Lacey said...

OOPS I mean PA :)

Scott and Mandi said...

HI Leslie! I found your blog:) It's so cute! Your boys are adorable! I hope things are good in Pennsylvania. :) Talk to you soon!
mandi

Kit said...

I loved the tag. Please tell me you guys are not still doing date night every week. If so .....How?? Shawn and I need it so bad, but he in NEVER home, and I got no babysitters.