
This is the night of his real
Birthday!

We told him to take a
bite...

I pushed his face in
oops:) He didn't like it!

He Loved his cake he thought it was so
cool!
Buzz Light Year Cake!

My Cute
2 Year Old!!
I can't believe it.

This was his Birthday
Party the night before with all the neighbor kids.

He is sooo
CUTE!
Way too much cake that week!!
11 comments:
He is so cute. The cake turned out awesome. You are so crafty. :) Happy Birthday Dax!!!
It seems like he's been two forever with how good he talks! He's so darling, and we miss you guys.
We are glad you made it to Philly! We hope all is well and miss seeing you around at family functions! Happy Birthday Dax!
I miss you and I love you, tell Dax happy late birthday. love, your bro-Gary
Les, we miss you guys soooo much! Hope we can see you soon! We're thinking of you A LOT! love, Jules
-Brynne's looking like you more and more(lucky girl!)
Leslie! It's a small world! I found your blog while looking at Andrea Torgerson Walkers blog! WOW! You have a cute family. You'll have to look at my blog and then see all my family!!!
Keep in touch!
Shannon STAPLEY Allen
Stapley Pharmacy-- you know!
Hey! So life goes on in Philly eh? I am glad you guys are having fun there! Miss you in bunco.
Happy Birthday Dax!!!
hey karl and leslie, i found your blog! it's fun coming across friends blogs. how is PA? hope you guys are doing well. just wanted to say hello. your boys are so cute and look like they keep you busy :)
I miss seeing those cute little faces. We miss you guys! I am hoping to call you by the end of the week!!!
He is adorable. I love the cake.
Post a Comment