Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Love You Karson Thanks For Making Me Laugh!


So the other day Karson & Dax were arguing about something. I don't know what, But I could hear :
Daxon yell- " NOOOOOO!"
Then I hear "STOP!" from Karson
Then Dax- "NOOOOOOO"
Then Karson- "STOP! NO MORE WORDS!"
Dax- NO!
Kars- "I SAID NO MORE WORDS!"
Like that was supposed to Shut him up or something!
So then I start to smile and laugh to myself and Karson says " Mom why are laughing?" "Are you laughing at me?"
I said no. Trying not to laugh:)
It's funnier if you could see his face. He's got some sweet expressions!

Let me tell you a story about this picture.


The other day I was getting the boys ready so that we could go to a Park over in Chestnut Hill. It's a cute little city next to us. Anyway I finally get Karson dressed Then I say,


Me - "K lets go do your hair."


Kars- " Mom should we do hair or hat?"


Me- I just smiled, trying not to laugh.


Kars- " Mom hair or hat?"


Kars- " Hat ,OK!"

So This picture is taken after he won the argument:)

6 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

What great stories. That boy your boys have wonder dispositions/personalities.

Jade Irvine said...

So cute! :D
BTW: that song on my page made me cry too. Super cute.. but way sad.

Mich and Nate said...

I am always down for a hat day! Cute background!!

The Fast Family said...

Karson is so cute. I love those stoties. Good job your writing them down. I need to be better at that.

Barba-Jimenez Family said...

Hey you, its been a while. It seems like your boys are keeping you busy. You look great! hope to talk to you soon. xoxo Maria

Kit said...

Cute boys! I am so glad to see that all is well in Phili. I love the family pics!