Friday, October 3, 2008

There Is Beauty All Around

Karl and the boys in the bridge.
Cute brothers

Me and the boys.



We are looking for frogs. Moms with only boys do that kind of stuff:)
We actually found one Karson and I.


So this is a crane. There a lot of new animals that I'm not use to seeing all the time:)


Karson and his Dad.


This is a walk/running trail by our house. I should probably run it but I don't:) but It's so fun to walk there:) It is so peaceful and pretty. There is a stream that lines the trail. The trees are huge and it shades the whole trail. It kind of reminds me of sacred grove the way I would envision it:)




4 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Girl please...you act like you still live in the 760....you wish. Just kidding! I miss you guys TONS!!!! I can't believe how far away we are. One day we will all live and love in the SG again. Tell Karl if he needs me to make him a cake I can hook him up PHAT!
Love you guys!

The Fast Family said...

Wow. I can't believe how green and pretty it is there. Lucky.

Amber said...

Hey Les,
It looks like you guys are doing good. Its so pretty there. We miss you guys and you're right, bunco isn't the same without you!

Chris & Stephanie said...

What a beautiful place. I love the eastern states for their lush green surroundings. Great post.. love you guys....