Today Karson is 4 Years old I can't believe it. He is so big. I'm kind of sad about it. He is the sweetest little boy and very obedient. He is an awesome big brother to Dax. He loves to help his mom and dad with everything. He loves to earn money and pay his tithing :) He's starting Young:)
Karsons favorite things:
- Favorite color is Black & Orange
- Favorite holiday is Halloween & Christmas
- Favorite food is Pizza
- Favorite fruit is Strawberries
- Favorite candy Sour anything :)
- Best friend ever Dax, Harper, Mommy, Daddy, and Joe
- Loves to Play Super Hero's w/ Dax & Harper
- Loves to Read
- Love to sing songs: Hokey Pokey, I love to see the Temple, I am a child of God
We are so Grateful to our Heavenly Father for choosing us to be his parents. He is such a good boy. He is so smart . I can tell by his sweet spirit he will become something wonderful when he grows up. I love you Karson and so does your Father with all our hearts. Thanks for being Ours.
We hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Love Mom & Dad.









6 comments:
Happy birthday, Karson! We love you! You're getting so BIG.
Happy 4th Birthday Karson!!!! Hope you had a fun Day. We love you.
We sure hope he had a great day. It seems like the time just goes by so fast with our little ones growing up....
Happy Birthday, Karson! You are so handsome!
Happy Happy birthday Karson dear, happy days will come to you all year...If I had one wish than it would be, a Happy Happy birthday to you from me!
Happy Birthday Karson! What a cutie you are!!
Post a Comment