Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little Doctor!

Karson has been my little Doc. today! He has been so sweet to me. He will get anything I want need. He will rub my forehead and say you are hot(probably because I said that to him when he was sick.)
The boys were sick last week then Karl was sick over the weekend (on his Birthday) :( and now It's my turn.
So this morning I woke up with what I would think a hang over would feel like. I had the worst headache, sore throat, and a cough.
So I went down stairs with the boys and turned on cartoons. I just layed on the couch.
Karson came over and said,"mom are you feeling OK?" I said, "no I'm sick."
He says "drink lots of water and Vitamin C" :0)
He listens to his father.
I love him!

8 comments:

aubri said...

That is SO cute! The oldest kids always have such a sweet side to them. Hope you feel better0 and take Karson's advice about the vitamin c and water :)

The Fast Family said...

Very cute. :) I need Dr. Karson to come give me a check up. Im starting to get a sore throat.

Gary and Julie said...

What a cutie! I love him, give him kisses for me:)

Unknown said...

THANKS for adding me.. I love looking at your blog b/c you are such a great mom and I love looking at your handsome little boys! I think it is so amazing how well our kids know us! Hallee did the same thing the other day when I wasn't feeling well... and the crazy part is she was such a good little girl the whole day that I sat on the couch feeling like crud!

Thedailydansie said...

How cute is he! I'm glad that I can look at your blog again. Did you guys go home for Christmas or did you stay out there?

The Erickson Family said...

Hi leslie! Im so happy I found your blog! Your boys are so cute! Can you believe that Macie and Karson are 4? Where did the time go?

Ron and Maggie said...

I think Karson has to be one of the cutest kids I've ever met! He is so sweet!

Angela said...

What a cutie! You're lucky to have a little boy that loves you and takes care of you so well! ;)